Thursday 15 September 2011

Bling a ding ding

I loooooves a bit of glitter I do! Todays nails are a combo of a generic pearly gold, it quite literally has no name, and OPI Bronze Sequins.

I can't say much about the generic polish except that it cost £2.00 and applied really nicely, also dried quickly, bonus!

The OPI Bronze Sequins was really fun to use and I love the result, proper gold digger ghetto fabulous. As with all large glitter particle polishes the application technique needs to be the exact opposite of what you'd normally do. To get an even coverage you sort of 'blob' it on, the formula it is suspended in usually takes a long time to dry for this very purpose, it gives you time to move the glitter around a bit.

Anyway I'm loving this look, it's a perfect Autumn combo and as a red head suits me down to the ground.

Marks out of 10?....7

No comments:

Post a Comment