Saturday 24 September 2011

Two words that make me happy....

'Purple' and 'glitter'. Those two little words make me smile, so imagine my joy when they get put together!!

And here we have..... you guessed it, Purple Glitter by ELF (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk). ELF had a 50% off event last week so I bought loads of stuff, this being the most eagerly awaited. And WHAT a polish! The normal price being just £1.50, so this being just 0.75p, and this polish performs like a pro, application was fantastic, smooth and even in two coats, it dried super fast and left a glossy finish, the picture is without any top coat!

I think ELF must have changed their formula as I purchased polishes in the past that I really wasn't happy with, but this blew my socks off, I was very happy indeed.

The colour doesn't translate well with my iPhone camera but is a rich dark purple with small glitter particles in blue and purple.

I love it! (can you tell?) and will be looking at more of the ELF polishes based on the performance of this one.

Marks out of 10?.... 10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment